76 Kick Back Card
- Login into a 76 kick back point account or register a card online to start earning points when making purchases at 76 gas stations
The rewards program is free and can be used at every participating 76 station in the United States. To become a member in the kick back rewards program customers should pick up a card at any 76 gas station and enroll online or by calling 1-888-339-7064. As soon as the 76 Kick Back Card member enrolls they will begin to accumulate points immediately and points NEVER expire.
Why enroll in the KickBack Points Card With 76 rewards program
- For starters its FREE
- Kickback members will automatically be entered to win monthly and annual sweepstakes
- Lucky winners can win a paid trip to the Bahamas or a trip to the annual football
championship on “Game Day”
- Members can locate other places that participate in the Kick Back program at kickbackpoints.com/locations
- 76 kick back card members will receive a special coupon on their Birthday
What savings are associated with the program?
“Earn 30¢* per gallon in fuel statement credits for the first 60 days when you open a 76 Personal Credit Card with Drive Savvy Rewards. Earn 10¢* per gallon from day 61 to-day 90. Earn 5¢* per gallon after the first 90 days. Minimum purchase of 45 gallons per month required.” – 76 Gas Cards
Each swipe (aka purchase) will qualify as one sweepstakes entry and the more swipes the customer makes the more likely they are to win.
Any questions about the 76 Kick Back Card can be directed to a customer service rep at 1-888-339-7064 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that The 76 brand is owned and operated by the Phillips 66 Company who is based in Houston Texas. The founding of the Phillips 66 company is credited to Lee Eldas “L.E.” Phillips and Frank Phillips.