American Express Your Pin
- Access an American Express PIN number online
- This PIN number can be used when making purchases
- the service is free to use and is powered by Amex Bank of Canada
AmericanExpress.ca/YourPIN requires a user ID and password in order to gain account access. Once the AMEX member has gained access to their account they can create a PIN (or view their PIN number), update other account information, make a payment, or view recent transactions. Members who are constantly on the go and have a smartphone should consider the The American Express App which allows a member to manage their account, virtually anywhere 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Discover the many reasons to download the Amex App. Any questions about a PIN number associated with an American Express card can be directed to a customer service agent at1-866-549-6426 (TTY/TDD) between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm CT from Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm CT (those living outside Canada should dial (905) 474-0870 (collect)). AMEX Canada credit card holders who want to discuss balance transfers can dial 800-575-2273. Looking to increase a line of credit associated with an American Express credit card can dial 1-800-263-3365 (toll-free). AMEX credit card holders in Canada who are looking to reach the American Express corporate office via mail can write to: American Express, General Correspondence, P.O, Box 3204 STN ‘F’, Toronto, Ontario, M1W 3W7 Canada (please include account number and a return phone number/address for all account related questions.
- A must for AMEX fan boys
- Designed for American Express card holders only (Visa, MasterCard, Discover customers should look else where)
- Companies with an American Express card program can dial the Program Administrator Servicing Team at 1-866-568-0308 (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm EST)
Popular credit cards issued by American Express include the AMEX Gold Card, Platinum credit card, Business Gold rewards card, and the ever popular AIR MILES style of credit cards.