Feedback 4 Old Navy
- Take a super short survey in regards to an Old Navy purchase and receive a 10% off coupon at the same time (provide valuable feedback and earn a coupon.. whats not to like here?)
- Feedback4OldNavy.com is available in three different languages to include English
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes of their time with the survey
Feedback4OldNavy.com is operated by iPerceptions. In order to start the survey customers will need the date of purchase, time of purchase, Old Navy store number, transaction number, register number, and confirm they are 18 years of age or older. The Old Navy store number will be 5 digits long and can be found on the old Navy in store receipt. The survey is not available by phone or US Mail and Old Navy reserves the right to modify this promotion at any time.
In order to claim the 10% off coupon the customer must complete the Feedback 4 Old Navy survey in full. Customers who only partially complete the survey will not receive the lucrative 10% off coupon (i.e. carrot attached to the stick). All feedback associated with the Old Navy customer survey will only be used to increase customer service and products. The customer’s information will never be shared with the Old Navy employee who waited on them.
- Make an Old Navy purchase
- Save there receipt
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Provide all the requested information from the Old Navy receipt (this information will help determine the exact employees that were working at the time of purchase)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Claim the 10% off coupon! 🙂
Who or what is Old Navy?
- San Fransisco, CA based clothing retailers
- Founded in 1994
- Owned and operated by the GAP Inc
Old Navy caters to middle-income families and can usually be found in the suburbs outside major US cities. The Old Navy corporate office is based at 2 Folsom St.San Francisco, CA, 94105 and can be reached via phone at 650-952-4400.