Kids Footlocker Survey
- The Kids Foot Locker survey lets people who have shopped in a store or online take a survey about their Kids Foot Locker shopping experience
- When customers finish the Kids Foot Locker survey, they’ll get a code that’s good for $10 off of a $50 purchase on their next visit
- Customers who use their $10 discount they got from taking a survey, can not apply any other discount or coupon to their purchase
To get started taking the survey about shopping at Kids Foot Locker, shoppers need to enter the five digit store number that’s located in the top left corner of their original store receipt. Any answers that customers provide in the Kids Foot Locker online survey will be sent directly to the store manager of the location where they shopped, as well as Foot Locker corporate offices. Shoppers can take the Foot Locker survey and use the $10 coupon as many times as they’d like to, while there is no limit to the number of times they can use the coupon, they can not use multiple $10 discount coupons on the same purchase. At the end of the Kids Foot Locker survey, customers will receive code to write down and use the next time they shop, good for a $10 discount on a purchase of at least $50. Customers are asked to write this code on their original receipt and show it to the cashier.
Kids Footlocker Survey Notes
- Will take between 5 to 10 minutes
- The customers information will never be shared with Footlocker employees
More Info About Foot Locker
Foot Locker was founded in 1974 in California, and is now operational in over 20 countries around the world. The Foot Locker brand is is a successor to the Woolworth’s, and many stores are former Woolworth locations.
- Today, Foot Locker has almost 4,000 retail locations, most of them located in shopping malls
- To contact Foot Locker about their online survey 1 (800) 991-6815 or write to: 330 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001